GK Questions for Nursery Students: Get most important basic GK questions, answers for nursery students for 2022, GK guide book for kids.
Here we’ve included some simple important GK questions and answers for nursery kiddies to explore and expand their General Knowledge Questions.The listed GK questions will also be helpful for kindergarten and preschool kiddies. Then we’ve combined all the GK questions and answers in a pdf train. So that parents can fluently take printouts from that pdf train.
You can also explore our wide variety of free worksheets for nursery class that are specifically designed to include all the age-applicable chops to ameliorate focus and attention as well as thinking and logic chops. Click on Nursery Syllabus to know the rearmost nursery syllabus in India.
In this article, we are going to discuss and share General Knowledge Questions for nursery Students. This all are very important for kids. So read all of the information hope this information can help you to understand about General Knowledge Questions More deeply. Stey connect with TimeTips for all latest updates and informations.
50+ General Knowledge Questions for nursery students
Get 50+ basic general Knowledge Questions for nursery students you can check it below.
- Who is the Father of our Nation?
Answer : Mahatma Gandhi
- Who was the first President of India?
Answer : Rajendra Prasad
- Who was the first Prime Minister of India?
Answer : Jawaharlal Nehru
- Who is known as the Iron Man of India?
Answer : Vallabhbhai patel
- What is the National Animal of India?
Answer : Tiger
- What is the National Bird of India?
Answer : Peacock
- What is the National tree of India?
Answer : Banyan Tree
- How many days do we have in a week?
- How many days are there in a normal year?
Answer: 365 (not a leap year)
- How many colors are there in a rainbow?
- Which animal is known as the ‘Ship of the Desert?’
- How many letters are there in the English alphabet?
- How many consonants are there in the English alphabet?
- How many sides are there in a triangle?
- Which month of the year has the least number of days?
- Which are the vowels in the English alphabet series?
Answer: A, E, I, O, U
- Which animal is called King of Jungle?
- During which festival does Santa come to visit?
- How many fingers do you have in one hand?
Answer: Five fingers
- What do you drink that comes from a cow?
- What part of your body lets you see?
Answer: The eyes
- In which direction does the sun rise?
Answer: The sun rises from the east.
- What colour are apples?
- What do you call a house made of ice?
- Which is the fastest animal on the land?
26.Which is the tallest animal on the earth?
- Which festival is known as the festival of colors?
- Which festival is called the festival of light?
- What is the top color in a rainbow?
- What type of bird lays the largest eggs?
- Which festival is known as the ‘Festival of flowers’?
- How many weeks are there in one year?
- Which are the colors in a rainbow?
Answer: Violet, Indigo, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Red
- How many bones does an adult human have?
- Who was the first man to walk on the moon?
Answer: Neil Armstrong
- Which is the tallest mountain in the world?
Answer: Mount Everest
- What is the colour of carrot?
38.In which season we wear warm clothes?
- Place where animals and birds are kept?
- What is the colour of a Fire Engine?
Answer : Red
41.Who rises in the east and sets in the west?
- What is the colour of the bottom of our National Flag?
- What is the colour of coal?
- Which animal is called clever?
Answer : Fox
47.Which fruit is red inside?
Answer : Watermelon
- What is the colour of blood?
Answer : Red
- Which bird can swim?
Answer : Duck
- What is the taste of honey?
Answer : Sweet
- Do the birds have teeth?
Answer : No
- Which animal has black and yellow stripes on its body?
Answer : Tiger
- What is the colour of Orange?
Answer : Orange
- What is the taste of lemon?
Answer : Sour
- Which animal has a hump on its back?
Answer : Camel
- Which animal sleeps standing?
- What is the colour of parrot?
- What do you see in the sky during the day?
- What comes after the letter N?
Answer: letter I
- Opposite of Day is?
- Who teaches you at school?
- Name a fruit that is red.
Answer : Apple
- What do you call the person who brings a letter to your home from post office?
- WB SVMCM – Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Online Registration
- 100 + Top General Knowledge Questions for Class 8 Students – GK Guide
- Important General Knowledge Questions for Group D Exams in Pdf 2022
- Top 50 General Knowledge Questions for BEd Entrance Examination 2022
All over the article, we have shared 50+ basic General Knowledge Questions for nursery Students with there answers. If you have any queries on this topic, You can raise a comment below. Thank You!!!