Best 2021 GK questions 2021 for kids Age 4-9 years. These general knowledge questions are quite simple and the answers are easy to remember
It is difficult to choose a couple of GK inquiries for youngsters as it’s anything but an immense region and indeed endless. A portion of the gk questions may appear to be excessively straightforward for higher class understudies however it is in every case great to change what you know before you include more data as far as anyone is concerned base.
Best GK Questions & Answers for Kids 2021
- Which animal is known as the ‘Ship of the Desert?’
- What do you call the person who brings a letter to your home from post office?
- What colour symbolises peace?
- Which is the largest fish in the world ?
Ans: Whale shark
- Which is the biggest continent in the world ?
- How do you relate to your maternal grandfather?
Ans: Mother’s father
- How many colors are there in a rainbow?
- How many layers are there in Earth’s atmosphere
- In which direction does the sun rise?
- How many days are there in a year?
Ans: 365 days
- A figure with 8 sides is called?
- Which is the longest river in the world ?
Ans: Nile (Egypt )
- What is a baby frog called?
- Agra is situated on the bank of river?
- Which is the largest plateau in the world ?
Ans: Tibetan Plateau
Best GK Questions for Kids between 4-7 years
Youngsters having a place with this age bunch are interested about everything in their environmental factors. So captivating with General Knowledge questions will be an incredible assistance for them.
Here we have incorporated some straightforward GK Questions for youngsters to investigate and extend their General Knowledge level.
- Which animal is known as the ‘Ship of the Desert?’
- Which planet is nearest to Earth?
- Which is largest freshwater lake in the world?
Ans: Lake Superior
- Which is the tallest mountain in the world?
Ans: Mount Everest
- How many days are there in a Leap year?
- Which is the World longest River?
- What makes up (approx.) 80% of our brain’s volume?
- Who is the inventor of Radio?
- Who is the writer of “malgudi days”?
Ans: R. K. Narayan
- What type of whale is the biggest animal in the world?
Ans: Blue Whale
- Which insect has colourful wings?
- Australia lies between which two oceans?
Ans: The Indian Ocean and Pacific Ocean
- Which first electrical item did Thomas Edison invent?
- Which is the biggest sea animal?
- Which is the hardest substance available on earth?
- How many straight edges does a cube have?
- Which bird can not fly?
- What is the national game of USA?
- What is the hottest continent on Earth?
- Who is the Father of our Nation?
Ans: Mahatma Gandhi
- Tsunami is a word in which language?
- What type of tree do dates grow on?
- Which is the most sensitive organ in our body?
- Which is the largest country in the world based on the area?
- How many planets are there in our solar system?
- Which animal has hump on its back?
- Which is the tallest waterfall in the world ?
Ans: Angel Falls
- Which continent is known as Dark continent?
- In which festival we play with colours?
- Who is the inventor of Television?
Ans: John Logie Baird
- Who wrote the National Anthem – Jana Gana Mana?
Ans: Rabindra Nath Tagore
- Who invented Computer?
Ans: Charles Babbage
- Which is the smallest bird ?
Ans: Humming Bird
- How many colours are there in India’s National Flag?
- Which organ purify our blood?
Download GK Question and Answer pdf 2021 for kids
Best 2021 GK questions 2021 for kids in pdf . These general knowledge questions are quite simple and the answers are easy to remember for kids. Click bellow to download the Best Questions and Answer of General Knowledge for Kids.
|Best GK Questions 2021 for Kids in PDF||Download here|
You can Visit Quiz Page for Playing Best Quiz games and Learning more.
Best GK Questions 2021 for Kids of all Kids
This is a urgent age bunch where children become familiar with a great deal. Their eyes and ears are available to investigate new things. Here we have arranged a portion of the significant General Knowledge Questions for youngsters to try to please. These GK inquiries for youngsters can truly assist with opening up their brains. How about we proceed onward
- What do you call a type of shape that has five sides?
2. Which way is anti-clockwise, left or right?
3. How many equal sides does an isosceles triangle have?
4. Which is the coldest location in the earth?
Answer: East Antarctica
5. Who discovered electricity?
Answer: Benjamin Franklin
6. Which is the most widely spoken language in the world?
Answer: Mandarin (Chinese)
7. Which two parts of the body continue to grow for your entire life?
Answer: Nose and Ears
8. The largest ‘Democracy’ in the world?
9 Who is the inventor of Television?
Answer: John Logie Baird
10. Which is the largest plateau in the world?
Answer: Tibetan Plateau
11. Which is the instrument used to measure Blood pressure?
12. What color symbolizes peace?
13. Who is the founder of Microsoft?
Answer: Bill Gates
14. During which year did World War I begin?
15. How many Cricket world cups does India have?
16. Global warming is caused by the excess of which type of gas?
Answer: Carbon dioxide
17. How many cards are there in a complete pack of cards?
18. What is the name of the biggest rain forest in the world?
Answer: The Amazon
19. Which African nation is famous for chocolate?
20. What makes up (approx.) 80% of our brain’s volume?
21. Which instrument is used for measuring wind speed?
22. ‘Stars and Stripes’ is the nickname of the flag of which country?
Answer: United States of America
23. Which language is used by the computer to process data?
Answer: Binary language
24. What covers approximately 71% of the Earth’s surface: Land or water?
25. Which is the hardest substance available on earth?
26. Which is the biggest desert in the world?
Answer: Sahara desert
27. Which country gifted The Statue of Liberty to the United States?
28. What is the name of the Greek God of music?
29. What does the “SIM” in the SIM card stand for?
Answer: Subscriber Identity Module
30. Which is the first element on the periodic table of elements?
31. Which is the longest written Constitution in the world?
98. What is the largest joint in the human body?
32. Which is the smallest bone in the human body?
Answer: Stapes (Ear bone)
33. Which instrument is used to measure Atmospheric Pressure?
34. Which is the largest continent in the world?
35. Who is the inventor of the electric Bulb?
Answer: Thomas Alva Edison
36. On whose memory Nobel Prize is awarded?
Answer: Alfred Nobel
37. Who is the first woman to go to space?
Answer: Valentina Tereshkova
38. What is HCl?
Answer: Hydrochloric acid
39. What is currency of China?
40. Chameleons have extremely long tongues, sometimes as long as their bodies.
4 thoughts on “GK Questions 2021 for Kids | GK Question and Answer pdf 2021 for kids”
Does anybody know whether Vapeallday vape shop based in 146 South Bragg Blvd offers e-juice manufactured by Sqeez eJuice? I have emailed them at email@example.com
Hello everyone ! can anyone advise where I can buy Ra Royal CBD CBD Edible Gummy Cherries Gummies 300mg 1200mg?