100 + Important GK Questions for Class 3 Students with Answer 1) What’s the name of Earth’s natural satellite?, 2) Which earth is the closest to the Sun? More
Children area unit quite observant concerning their surroundings. they have a tendencyto choose up little lessons from their surroundings.
you willconjointly share some GK queriesfor sophisticationthreeto assist your kidkeepinformed concerningvaried subjects to reinforce their information.
So, let’s check the details about this GK Questions for class 3 For all latest gaming related updates, stay tuned with us.
About Gk Questions for Class 3
General knowledge concerningthe globe around them can even boost their confidence. additionally, this mightfacilitate them socialize simply and encourage them to participate in object quizzes.Grammar Check
GK Questions for Class 3 is the mindfulness about what’s passing around. It’s acquired from colorful sources. These sources might include books, websites, people, gests, etc. A sound GK Questions for Class 3 is always admired and respected by people.
Individualities with good General Knowledge generally have better Command situations too. Then, we will be specifically agitating GK Questions for Class 3.
100+ Important GK Questions for Class 3 Students with Answers
Then are the GK Questions for Class 3 for your little bone. This also comprises GK Questions for Class 3 CBSE. Then are the links to the questions. You can also download GK Questions for Class 3 pdf of the same.
1) What’s the name of Earth’s natural satellite?
2) Which earth is also called the Red Planet?
3) Which is the biggest earth in the solar system?
4) Which earth is the closest to the Sun?
5) Which is the hottest earth in the solar system?
6) Which is the lowest earth in the solar system?
7) Which earth’s day is longer than its time?
8) Ganymede is the largest moon of which earth?
9) Which is the brightest earth in the solar system?
10) Which earth has rings around it?
11) Which star is nearest to the Earth?
12) How numerous hours does Earth take to complete one gyration around its axis?
Ans 24 hours
13) How numerous days does the Earth take to complete one revolution around the Sun?
Ans 365 days
14) How numerous moons does Jupiter have?
15) What’s the name of Saturn’s biggest moon?
16) Which earth takes the longest to complete its revolution around the Sun?
17) What’s the distance between the Earth and the Sun?
Ans 150 million kilometers (93 million country miles)
18) Who was the first person to land on the moon?
Ans Neil Armstrong
19) Who were the first people to climb Mount Everest?
Ans Edmund Hillary and Sherpa Tenzing Norgay
20) Who was the first woman to go into space?
Ans Valentina Tereshkova
21) Which country started the world’s first review?
22) How numerous times did the First World War last?
Ans Four times (1914-1918)
23) How numerous times did the Second World War last?
Ans Six times (1939-1945)
24) Who constructed the printing press?
Ans Johannes Gutenberg
History – GK Questions for Class 3 with Answar
25) Who constructed the light bulb?
Ans Thomas Alva Edison
26) Who discovered penicillin?
Ans Alexander Fleming
27) Who constructed the brume machine?
Ans James Watt
28) Who constructed the telephone?
Ans Alexander Graham Bell
29) Who flew the first aeroplane?
Ans The Wright sisters (Orville and Wilbur)
30) Who’s called the father of the computer?
Ans Charles Babbage
31) In which country was chess constructed?
32) Who discovered graveness?
Ans Albert Einstein
33) Who discovered the value of Pi?
34) Which is the loftiest mountain peak in the world?
Ans Mount Everest
35) Where is Mount Everest positioned?
36) Which is the biggest mainland?
37) Which is the lowest mainland?
38) Which is the lowest country in the world?
Ans Vatican City
39) Which is the biggest country in the world?
40) Which is the longest swash in the world?
Ans The Nile
41) How numerous mainlands are there in total?
42) Which is the coldest known position on Earth?
Ans Vostok Station, Antarctica
43) Which is the hottest place on Earth?
Ans Danakil Depression, Ethiopian
44) Which is the biggest ocean?
Ans Pacific Oceans
45) Which country is known as the “ Land of White Mammoths”?
46) Which is the world’s largest hot desert?
Ans Sahara Desert
47) Which is the largest coral reef in the world?
Ans The Great Hedge Reef
48) Which is the world’s largest rainforest?
Ans The Amazon
49) Which is the biggest part of the brain?
- Important General Knowledge Questions for Class 4 Students
- 100 + Top General Knowledge Questions for Class 8 Students – GK Guide
- Top 10 Best Hockey Players In The World Of All Time
- Top 10 Best Basketball Players In The World of All Time
Math – GK Questions for Class 3 with Answar
50) How numerous teeth do most grown-ups have?
51) What’s the value of Pi?
52) How numerous days are there in a Leap Year?
53) What’s the answer for 9 times 5 minus 5?
54) When you multiply any number with Zero, the answer will be —?
55) Which number is the largest 4 number number?
56) Weight of milk is measured in liters/ kilometers/ kilograms?
57) Nine o’clock in the evening is 9 am or 9 pm?
Answer 9 pm
58) The distance between two places can be measured in Centimetres/ Metres/ Kilometres?
59) 999 x 10 = ,?
60) What’s the unit of dimension used to measure the length of the wall?
61) Who’s the author of the Harry Potter books?
62) In which book does the main character fall down a rabbit hole?
Ans Alice in Wonderlands
63) Who’ll you find in the Hundred Acre Wood?
Ans Winnie-the-Pooh and his musketeers
64) What’s the art of folding paper into beautiful shapes called?
65) What’s a rhino’s cornucopia made of?
Ans Keratin, a protein plant in hair, fingernails, and beast hooves
.66) How numerous colors does a rainbow have?
67) Which is the altitudinous structure in the world?
Ans Burj Khalifa in Dubai
68) Which part of the computer is called its brain?
69) Which is the most spoken language in the world?
Ans Mandarin Chinese
English – GK Questions for Class 3 with Answar
70) How numerous days are there in a vault time?
Ans 366 days
71) Which wonder of the world can you find in India?
Ans Taj Mahal
72) Which country’s public hymn has only music and no words?
73) Which is the only country that does n’t have a blockish flag?
74) When is World Environment Day celebrated?
Ans June 5
75) When is Earth Day celebrated?
Ans April 22
76) How numerous players are there on a justice platoon?
77) What’s the place where notions are kept called?
78) What’s a baby kangaroo called?
79) The youthful of which beast is called recruit?
80) What’s the full form of SIM?
Ans Subscriber Identity Module
81) What’s the full form of RAM?
Ans Random Access Memory
82) Which is the altitudinous statue in the world?
Ans The Statue of Unity in India
83) Which is the longest mortal- made structure in the world?
Ans The Great Wall of China
84) Which is the lowest raspberry?
Ans Bee hummingbird
85) Who are the authors of Google?
Ans Larry Page and Sergey Brin
86) What’s the full form of UPS?
Ans Uninterrupted Power Supply
87) How numerous kilobytes equals 1 megabyte?
.88) What’s Mark Zuckerberg notorious for?
Ans He innovated Facebook
89) What do AM and PM stand for?
Ans Ante Meridiem and Post Meridiem
90) What do BC and Announcement stand for?
Ans Before Christ and Anno Domini
You May Like to Read
- 50 Most Advance MCQ Questions for Class 2 With Answers
- Important General Knowledge Questions For Bank Exams 2023
- Important General Knowledge Questions For Rail Exams 2023
- Important General Knowledge Questions For SSC Exams 2023
- 50+Simple General Knowledge Questions With Answers 2023
- 50+Best General Knowledge Questions With Answers 2023
Since – GK Questions for Class 3 with Answar
91) Who was the first chairman of the United States?
Ans George Washington
92) What shape is the head of a wrench?
93) What’s the shape of a diamond called?
94) Who’s known as the father of mathematics?
95) What comes after?
96) Which three successive figures give the same answer both when added and multiplied?
Ans 1, 2, and 3 (1 2 3 = 6, 1 * 2 * 3 = 6)
97) How numerous sides does an octagon have?
98) How numerous seconds are there in a day?
Ans 24 * 60 * 60 = second
99) How numerous millimeters make a cadence?
100) Arrange in thrusting order ¼,1/9, ½,1/5
. Ans1/9,1/5, ¼, ½
101) What number does n’t have its own Roman numeric?
Hope you got a complete information about this GK Questions for class 3 You can follow us for all latest updates and make a comment for any other queries. Thank You!!!
4 thoughts on “100+ Important GK Questions for Class 3 Students with Answers”