GK Questions On animals for class 1 It is your destination for learning about GK questions on animals for class 1 students Learn about animals like
Creatures have different shapes, sizes and nature. They breathe air, eat food and grow analogous to mortal beings. They bat from one place to another in hunt of food. Then we’ve handed the GK questions on animals for class 1 on the content Creatures. These GK questions on animals for class 1 are also handed in PDF format for free downloading.
Here we have shared some of the Class 1 Students GK Questions On Animals Hope this will help you to collect more knowledge about this General knowledge’s. You can follow this website (Karmashiksha.time-tips.com) for more interesting GK questions.
Class 1 Students GK Questions On Animals
The kids are back in the school and they have to prepare for the upcoming exams. One of the first important things they learn to appreciate is the environment and the animals that live in it. Here are 50+ GK questions on animals for kids of the class 1 standards (age 6-7) that can help the kids remember the names of various animals in the world.
This is a list of 50+ GK questions on Animals for class 1 . Students are expected to know these questions by heart and answer them easily. Hope this will help students to know, learn and revise their concepts.
1.Which is the slowest animal on Earth?
Answer: Three-toed Sloth
2.How many noses does a slug have?
3. Which animal, also considered the largest land mammal in the world, cannot jump?
4. Question: Which is the tallest animal?
5. Question: Which bird is considered to be the largest bird in the world?
6. Question: Which aquatic mammal in the world has the most extended lifespan?
Answer: Bowhead Whale
7. Question: Which is the largest mammal in the ocean?
Answer: Blue whale
8. Question: Which animal is considered the fastest animal on Earth?
9. Question: Dove is considered to be the symbol of ___.
10. Question: What is a female deer called?
11. Question: Which is the smallest bird in the world?
Answer: Bee Hummingbird
12. Question: How many legs does a spider have?
13. Question: Which aquatic animal is the most poisonous one in the world?
14. Question: Which animal has the most extended tail?
15. Question: Which bird is considered the fastest bird?
Answer: Peregrine Falcon
General Knowledge Questions on Animals For Class 1 Students
16. Question: How many eyes does a shrimp have?
17. Question: What kind of animal is a Dolphin?
18. Question: How heavy is a brown bear?
Answer: 550 pounds
19. Question: How many wings does a fly have?
Answer: One pair
20. Question: What is a group of hedgehogs known as?
21. Question: Where is a shrimp’s heart located?
Answer: In its head
22. Question: Which animal runs in a zig-zag manner to escape its predator?
23. Question: What is a baby Puffin called?
24. Question: How long is a leopard’s tail?
Answer: Almost as long as its body
25. Question: Which animal has three hearts?
Amazing GK Questions On Animals
26. Question: Which animal has the highest blood pressure?
27. Question: How many legs does a worker honeybee have?
28. Question: What part of a rodent never stops growing until it dies?
29. Question: What is a group of Elephants called?
Answer: A parade
30. Question: What is the color of a giraffe’s tongue?
31. Question: Wrinkles on a Gorilla’s nose is similar to what part of the human body?
32. Question: How long is a chameleon’s tongue?
Answer: As long as its body
33. Question: How many heart chambers does a cockroach have?
34. Question: Which animal does not drink water and survives on metabolism?
Answer: Kangaroo rat
35. Question: Which mammal lays eggs?
36. Question: Giraffes don’t have _____.
Answer: Vocal cords
37.How many hearts does an octopus have
38.An earthworm breathe with the help of
39.Which bird can fly backwards
40.Which species of bird flies at the highest elevation
41.Which animal has
largest brain in the World
42.How many muscles in each ear of a cat
exclusively eat only eucalyptus leaves and nothing else .
Important GK Questions On Animals
44.How far can an owl rotate its head
45.The age of a lion can be determined from its
Answer:Color of nose
46.One horn rhino is found in
47.Rhino horn is made up of
48.Name the only country where both tigers and lions
49.How many subspecies of tiger found in the world.
50.Which one is the largest in size among the subspecies of tiger
- Amazing GK Questions with Answers For Primary Students
- Informative Gk Questions on Animals For Class 4 Students
- MCQ Questions for Kids – with Answers Updated List
- Most Valuable Currencies in The World
Hope you get all the Class 1 Students GK Questions On Animals If you have any questions or any suggestions, you can raised a comment below. Thank you!!!
2 thoughts on “50+ Gk Questions on Animals For Class 1 Students”