Download 100+ the most Important current affairs for WBCS exam 2021 in Pdf, Current Affairs on National Affairs, Sports, Economy, State News, with Many more.
Here you’ll download 100+ Current Affairs for WBCS 2021 in Pdf Format. Current Affairs PDF Download 2021 in English is, completely freed from cost. It’s can help you to crack WBCS Preliminary Exam in 2021.
Important Current Affairs for WBCS 2021 PDF Download: This year is going to be beneficial for WBPCS, UPSC IAS, WBCS Prelims+ Mains 2020-21, Railway Recruitment Board Exams, IBPS PO Assistant, RRB NTPC, and other state PSC exams.
- Important Current Affairs for WBCS 2021 Exams: Important Monthly Current Affairs 2021
- Appointments/Resignations Releted Current Affairs for WBCS 2021 Exams
- Awards and Recognition Related Important Current Affairs for WBCS Preliminary Exam
- National Affairs Related Important Current Affairs for WBCS Exams 2021
- State News Current Affairs for Exam Preparation 2021
- International Affairs 2021 for WBCS Exam
- Economy News Current Affairs for WBCS exam 2021
- Monthly Current Affairs on Books and Authors for WBPSE, WBSE Exam 2021
- Sports Related Current Affairs 2021 for WBCS Exam
- Current Affairs for WBCS 2021 Pdf Download
- Current affairs Quiz 2021
Important Current Affairs for WBCS 2021 Exams: Important Monthly Current Affairs 2021
Karmashiksha provided all the latest current affairs in 2021 for wbcs exams, It’s can help you to crack all govt entrance exams,
Appointments/Resignations Releted Current Affairs for WBCS 2021 Exams
- Justice N V Ramana to assume charge as next CJI:
- The senior-most Supreme Court judge Justice Nuthalapati Venkata Ramana has been appointed because the next judge of India (CJI).
- Justice Ramana would succeed incumbent CJI Sharad Arvind Bobdeto take over because the 48th He would assume charge of the office from April 24, 2021, till August 26, 2022.
- Supreme Court of India Established: 26 January 1950
2. Subhash Kumar is that the newly appointed Chairman and director (CMD) of ONGC:
- Subhash Kumar has assumed the extra charge as Chairman and director (CMD) of Oil and gas Corporation (ONGC) on April 01, 2021.
3. Former RBI Governor Dr. Urjit Patel was appointed as Additional Director of Britannia Industries:
- Former Federal Reserve Bank of India Governor Dr Urjit Patel has been appointed as Additional Director of Britannia Industries with effect from 31st March 2021 for the tenure of 5 years.
4. CAG GC Murmu selected as external auditor for Hague:
- India’s Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG), GC Murmu has been chosen because the external auditor by the Hague-based Conference of State Parties of the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW), for a three-year term starting 2021.
5. Rekha Menon takes over as first woman chairperson of Nasscom:
- Accenture India’s chairperson, Rekha M Menon has been appointed as chairperson of the National Association of Software and Services Companies (NASSCOM), becoming the primary woman to require the highest role within the software lobby group’s 30-year history.
6. Election Commissioner Sushil Chandra named as next Chief Election Commissioner:
- The incumbent Election Commissioner (EC) Sushil Chandra has been named to become subsequent Chief Election Commissioner (CEC) of India. He will assume charge with effect from April 13, 2021. He will replace incumbent CEC, Sunil Arora, who will retire on April 12, 2021.
- The committee of India consists of three members, namely Chief Election Commissioner and two Election Commissioners. the 2 ECs are Rajiv Kumar and Sushil Chandra.
- committee Formed: 25 January 1950; Headquarters: New Delhi;
- First executive of Election Commission: Sukumar Sen.
6. Cabinet Appoints Tarun Bajaj as new Revenue Secretary:
- The Central Government has approved the appointment of Tarun Bajaj because the new Revenue Secretary under the Ministry of Finance.
7. Shabir Khandwawala appointed new BCCI ACU chief:
- Shabir Hussein Shekhadam Khandwawala, who has served because the Gujarat Director General of Police (DGP) before, is that the new BCCI Anti-Corruption Unit chief.
- The 70-year-old, a 1973 batch IPS officer, takes over from Ajit Singh whose tenure ended on March 31.
- After retiring as Gujarat DGP in late 2010, Khandwawala worked with the Essar Group as an advisor and was also a part of the central government’s Lokpal Search Committee.
- Secretary of BCCI: Jay Shah; President: Sourav Ganguly; Headquarters: Mumbai, Maharashtra; Founded: December 1928.
Click bellow to Join our Telegram group for all Latest Education & Jobs Releted Updates & News,
Awards and Recognition Related Important Current Affairs for WBCS Preliminary Exam
- Marathi writer Dr. Sharankumar Limbale receives Saraswati Samman 2020:
- Noted Marathi writer Dr Sharankumar Limbale will receive Saraswati Samman, 2020 for his book Sanatan.
- The award carries fifteen lakh rupees, a citation and a plaque. Saraswati Samman, instituted by KK Birla Foundation in 1991, is recognised because the most prestigious and highest literary award within the country.
2. Maggie O’Farrell’s Hamnet won the National Book Critics Circle prize for fiction:
- Maggie O’Farrell’s Hamnet, an imagined combat the death of Shakespeare’s son from the plague , has won the National Book Critics Circle prize for fiction.
3. Rajinikanth to be honored with the 51st Dadasaheb Phalke Awards:
- The legendary actor Rajinikanth has been selected to be honoured with the 51st Dadasaheb Phalke Awards, the very best film honour in India. the long-lasting actor Rajinikanth will receive the Dadasaheb Phalke award for 2019 for his stupendous contribution to Indian cinema.
- Minister of Environment, Forest and global climate change , Prakash Javedkar announced that the famous actor Rajnikanth has been honoured with the Dadasaheb Phalke award 2019.
- The winners of Dada Saheb Phalke Awards for 2017 and 2018 are Vinod Khanna and Amitabh Bacchan
- the primary recipient of this award was Devika Rani (1969).
4. Priyanka Mohite becomes first Indian woman to scale Mt Annapurna:
- Priyanka Mohite from Satara in western Maharashtra has scaled Mt Annapurna, the 10th highest peak within the world, becoming the primary Indian woman climber to realize the feat.
- Mount Annapurna may be a massif within the Himalayas located in Nepal that has one peak over 8,000 metres and is taken into account to be one among the toughest mountains to climb.
5. Lifetime Achievement Award received by Roberto Benigni:
- Director Roberto Benigni are going to be receiving the Golden Lion for Lifetime Achievement at the 78th Venice International festival , which runs from September 1 to 11. The organisers confirmed the news about the two-time Oscar-winning actor-director.
6. Marathi film Puglya wins Best Foreign Feature at Moscow Film Fest:
- The Marathi film “Puglya” has won the simplest Foreign Language Feature award at Moscow International festival , 2021.
- The film Puglya has been directed and produced by Vinod Sam Peter under the banner Abraham Films.
7. 74th Edition of BAFTA Awards 2021 announced:
- British Academy Film Awards (BAFTAs) for the year 2021, has been announced by British Academy of Film and tv Arts. BAFTA 2021 is that the 74th edition of the annual award to honour the simplest national and foreign films of 2020 and early 2021.
- Most Awards: Nomadland
- Best Film: Nomadland
- Best Director: Chloe Zhao (Nomadland)
- Best Actor during a Leading Role: Hopkins (The Father as Anthony)
- Best Actress during a Leading Role: Frances McDormand (Nomadland as Fern)
- Best Cinematography: Nomadland (Joshua James Richards)
8. Guneet Monga conferred with Knight of the Order of Arts and Letters honor:
- Acclaimed filmmaker, Guneet Monga to be conferred with honour of the Knight of the Order of Arts and Letters (Chevalier dans I’Ordre des Arts et des Lettres).
- it’s the second-highest civilian French honour and has earlier been awarded to big Hollywood names like Streep , Leonardo DiCaprio, and Bruce Willis.
9. Devishankar Awasthi Award 2020 awarded to Ashutosh Bhardwaj:
- The famous Devishankar Awasthi Award has been awarded to the prolific Hindi prose, journalist, and critic Ashutosh Bhardwaj. This honour has been given to him for his work ‘Pitra-Vadh’.
- He was elected by the choice committee of Ashok Vajpayee, Nandkishore Acharya, and Rajendra Kumar.
10. Alfred Aho Wins the 2020 ACM Turing Award:
- Lawrence Gussman Professor Emeritus of computing , Alfred V. Ahohas won the 2020 Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) A.M. Turing Award, known informally because the “Nobel Prize of computing.” Aho shares the award together with his long-time collaborator Jeffrey David Ullman.
- The Turing Award carries a$1 million prize, with support provided by Google, Inc. it’s named for Alan M. Turing, British mathematician who articulated the mathematical foundation and limits of computing.
11. Suman Chakraborty to urge 30th GD Birla Award for a research project:
- Professor Suman Chakraborty has been selected for the 30th GD Birla Award for research project for his outstanding contribution to engineering and its applications in developing technologies for affordable healthcare.
- he’s a school member at the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur’s department of engineering .
- Instituted in 1991, the award recognises eminent Indian scientists below the age of fifty for his or her original and outstanding contributions to any branch of science or technology. It carries a cash prize of ₹5 lakh.
13. Andhra Pradesh Governor Biswabhusan Harichandan Receives Kalinga Ratna Samman:
- Odisha-born Andhra Pradesh Governor Biswabhusan Harichandanreceived the Kalinga Ratna Samman for 2021.
- Vice-President M Venkaiah Naidu conferred Biswabhusan with the distinguished award in Cuttack on the occasion of the 40th annual dayof the Sarala Sahitya Sansad at the Sarala Bhawan.
National Affairs Related Important Current Affairs for WBCS Exams 2021
- Ambedkar Jayanti (April 14) declared as a public holiday
- The central government has declared Pan American Day , Dr BR Ambedkar’s birthday a public holiday.
- Dr B R Ambedkar was the sculptor of the Indian Constitution and therefore the country already celebrates his birthday as Ambedkar Jayanti per annum . the govt has announced that from this year 14th April are going to be declared as a public holiday. it’ll be Ambedkar’s 130th birth anniversary on Pan American Day , 2021.
2. West Central Railways has become the primary fully electrified railway zone of India.
- Indian Railways’ West Central Railway zone gets fully electrified after CCRS Inspection and Commissioning of electrification of Kota – Chittaurgarh railway section (Srinagar – Jalindri) within the state of Rajasthan.
- West Central Railways has become the primary fully electrified railway zone within the country. The zonal railway now boasts a 3012 Route Km electrified network.
3. Prahlad Singh Patel inaugurates first-ever online exhibition on Ramayana
- The Union Minister of State for Tourism and Culture ( I/C), Prahlad Singh Patel virtually inaugurated the first-ever Online Exhibition on Ramayana, the Epic by Maharishi Valmiki, on the occasion of World Heritage Day 2021.
4. ‘Aahaar Kranti’ mission launched by Health Ministry
- Union Health Minister, Dr Harsh Vardhan has launched Aahaar Kranti, a mission dedicated to spreading awareness about nutrition.
- it’s designed to deal with the peculiar problem of hunger and diseases in abundance, being faced by India and therefore the world.
5. Narendra Singh Tomar launches Madhukranti portal
- The Union Minister of Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare, Narendra Singh Tomar launched a portal ‘Madhukranti’ and Honey Corners on April 07, 2021, with the aim to bring a rise in income of farmers, employment generation and increase in exports. Madhukranti portal is an initiative of the National Bee Board (NBB).
6. India completes arch of world’s highest railway bridge in J&K
- the development of the arch of the world’s highest railway bridge that soars 359 metres above the bed of the Chenab river in Jammu and Kashmir was completed.
- The 1.3-kilometer-long bridge aims to spice up connectivity to the Kashmir Valley and it’s being constructed at a price of ₹ 1,486 crores as a part of the Udhampur-Srinagar-Baramulla Railway Link (USBRL) project.
- Features of the Arch of the long-lasting Chenab Bridge:
- the development of the Chenab bridge was declared as a national project in
- Indian Railways is constructing the long-lasting Arch Bridge on River Chenab as a neighborhood of the USBRL project to attach the Kashmir valley to the remainder of the state .
- This bridge is 1315m long.
- this is often the very best Railway Bridge within the world being 359mabove the river bed level.
7. Dr. Harsh Vardhan approves National Policy for Rare Diseases, 2021
- Union Health Minister Harsh Vardhan has approved National Policy for Rare Diseases, 2021.
- The policy aims to lower the high cost of treatment for rare diseases, with an increased specialise in indigenous research & local production of medicines.
- The Policy also focuses on early screening and prevention through primary and secondary health care infrastructure like Health and Wellness Centres and District Early Intervention Centres.
8. 4th batch of three Rafale fighter jets land in India
- The fourth batch of three Rafale fighter jets landed in India after flying non-stop from Istres air station France, during a further boost to the strike capability of the Indian Air Force (IAF). The Rafale fighter jets were provided mid-air refuelling by air force tankers of the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- The three Rafale fighter which took faraway from France for India were scheduled to land at the Jamnagar airbase. The planes equipped with the Hammer missiles have enhanced their capability to hold out air-to-ground strikes just like the one in Balakot.
State News Current Affairs for Exam Preparation 2021
- Rajasthan becomes the first state to supply free insurance to all or any
- Rajasthan becomes the primary state within the country where the government is providing free insurance facility to all or any the citizens of the state.
- This plan was announced by Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot within the state budget of 2021-22. The State began the registration for its cashless ‘mediclaim’ scheme Chiranjeevi insurance Scheme.
2. India’s biggest floating solar energy plant to be found out in Telangana
- The biggest floating solar energy plant in India is to be found out at Ramagundam in Telangana.
- It is predicted to be opened in May 2021. the value of the project has been estimated as Rs 423 crores. the facility plant will have 5 lakh photovoltaic panels.
- The solar energy plant is being found out at the Ramagundam Thermal power station reservoir. The project is commissioned by NTPC (National Thermal Power Corporation).
3. J&K elected official Manoj Sinha inaugurates Tulip Festival
- In the Kashmir Valley, Tulip Festival in Srinagar was inaugurated by elected official Manoj Sinha.
- Over 15 lakh flowers of quite 64 varieties are fully bloom on the foothills of the Zabarwan Mountains.
- The five-day-long Tulip Festival in Asia’s largest tulip garden at the foothills of Zabarwan hills on the banks of world-famous Dal Lake in Srinagar.
4. Maharashtra: Amboli named as a biodiversity heritage site
- The Maharashtra government has declared a neighborhood at Amboli in Western ghats in Sindhudurg district, where a rare seafood species was discovered, as a biodiversity heritage site.
- Schistura may be a small and colorful fish that lives in water and streams in an abundance of oxygen.
International Affairs 2021 for WBCS Exam
- Joint Military Exercise ‘SHANTIR OGROSHENA’ 2021 conducted between India and Bangladesh
- A multinational Military Exercise named ‘SHANTIR OGROSHENA’ 2021 (Front Runner of the Peace) is scheduled to be held in Bangladesh from April 04 to 12, 2021.
- The theme of the exercise is “Robust Peace Keeping Operations”.
- The exercise is being held to commemorate the birth centenary of Bangladesh ‘Father of the Nation’ Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman and mark glorious 50 years of liberation of the country.
2. Miguel Díaz-Canel to succeed Raúl Castro because the President of Cuba
- Miguel Mario Diaz-Canel has been officially sworn in because the ‘First Secretary of the Communist Party of Cuba’, following the resignation of Raul Castro. The Secretary of the Communist Party is that the most powerful position in one party ruling Cuba.
3. New Zealand Makes World’s 1st global climate change Law for Financial Firms
- New Zealand is close to become the world’s first country to bring a law into force that demands environmental accountability from financial firms by asking them to report on how their businesses affect global climate change .
- Prime minister of latest Zealand: Jacinda Ardern; Capital: Wellington; Currency: New Zealand dollar.
4. US President Biden announces complete troop withdrawal from Afghanistan
- US President Joe Biden has announced that each one American troops would be withdrawn from Afghanistan by 9/11 this year, thus bringing to finish the country’s longest war.
- US troops, also as forces deployed by our NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) Allies and operational partners, are going to be out of Afghanistan before the 20th anniversary of that heinous attack on 9/11 (2001).
- Biden and his team are refining the national strategy to watch and disrupt significant terrorist threats not only in Afghanistan, but anywhere they’ll arise — Africa, Europe, the center East, et al. .
- Before making the announcement, Biden had spoken with former US presidents Barack Obama and George Bush.
- The US and therefore the Taliban signed a landmark deal in Doha on leap day , 2020, to bring lasting peace in war-torn Afghanistan and permit US troops to return home from America’s longest war.
5. Singapore becomes the primary country to ratify mega-trade agreement ‘RCEP’
- Singapore ratified the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP) agreement, the world’s largest trade agreement, led by In doing so, Singapore became the primary among 15 participating countries to ratify RCEP.
- The RCEP must first be ratified by a minimum of six ASEAN and three non-ASEAN member states to return into effect. Once implemented, RCEP would be the world’s largest trade agreement, covering around one-third of the world’s population and about 30% of the world’s economy.
- RCEP may be a multi-nation trade pact, comprising 10 ASEAN economies also as Australia, China, Japan, New Zealand and South Korea .
- The RCEP was signed by the 15 participating countries in November 2020.
- India had opted out of it in
The United Arab Emirates names its first female astronaut
- The United Arab Emirates named subsequent two astronauts in its space programme on 10th April, including the country’s first female astronaut.
- Noura al-Matroushi is that the UAE’s first female astronaut. The announcement gave no biographical information about her or her male counterpart, Mohammed al-Mulla.
Economy News Current Affairs for WBCS exam 2021
- S&P Projects India’s GDP Growth Forecast at 11% in FY22
- The S&P Global Ratings has estimated the Indian economy to grow at 11 per cent within the current fiscal, i.e. 2021-22 (FY22).
- In terms of the sovereign rating, S&P currently features a ‘BBB-‘rating on India with a stable outlook. Earlier, for 2020-21, the S&P estimated the Indian economy to contract 8 per cent.
2. Care Ratings Projects India’s GDP growth forecast at 10.2% for FY22
- Care Ratings has revised downwards the GDP growth forecast of India to 2 per cent in 2021-22 (FY22). Earlier this was estimated between 10.7-10.9 per cent.
- This cut within the GDP is predicated on the very fact that economic activities are becoming affected across the country thanks to curbs imposed by states amid a surge in COVID-19 cases.
3. IMF revises GDP growth forecast of India to 12.5% for FY22
- International fund (IMF)has raised its growth forecast for the Indian economy by 100 basis points to five per cent for the financial year 2021-22.
- GDP growth for FY23is pegged at 9 per cent.
- The revised forecast was published within the IMF’s World Economic Outlook. India is that the only country among major world economies that’s projected to grow at a double-digit rate during FY22.
4. RBI Monetary Policy: Policy Rate unchanged
- The six-member monetary policy committee of the Federal Reserve Bank of India (RBI) headed by Governor Shaktikanta Das, has decided to stay key lending rates unchanged for the fifth consecutive time, in its April 2021 policy review meeting held between April 5 to 7, 2021.
- The Federal Reserve Bank of India is probably going to stay policy rates unchanged amid the uncertainty created by a fresh surge in coronavirus infections.
5. The key decisions taken within the Monetary Policy board meeting are:
- Policy Repo Rate: 4.00%
- Reverse Repo Rate: 3.35%
- Marginal Standing Facility Rate: 4.25%
- Bank Rate: 4.25%
- CRR: 3%
- SLR: 18.00%
6. RBI Monetary Policy Highlights & Key Decisions:
- The Consumer price level of 2022 is predicted to be at 5.1%.
- RBI has also kept the accommodative monetary stance unchanged.
- Meanwhile, the GDP growth of India is projected at 10.5% within the fiscal year 2021-22.
- RBI is to shop for Rs 1 lakh crores of G-Sec under the G-Sec Acquisition Programme.
- The Apex Bank has increased the centre’s Ways and Means Advances by 46%. the present limit is Rs 32,225 crores. it’s now been increased to Rs 47,010 crores.
- Maximum End of Pay balance for payment banks has been doubled to Rs 2 lakhs.
- Additional liquidity facility of Rs 50,000 crores announced for NABARD, SIDBI and NHB in 2021-22.
7. GST revenue collection in March 2021
- India’s economic recovery is gathering steam. The GST collections for the month of March have topped Rs 1.23 lakh crore, setting a replacement record since the implementation of products and Services Tax in July 2017.
- The gross GST revenue collected within the month of March 2021 rose to a record of ₹ 1, 23,902 crore of which CGST is ₹ 22,973 crore, SGST is ₹ 29,329 crore, IGST is ₹ 62,842 crore and Cess is ₹ 8,757 crore.
Monthly Current Affairs on Books and Authors for WBPSE, WBSE Exam 2021
- ‘The Christmas Pig’: JK Rowling to release new children’s book in October
- JK Rowling features a new book coming this autumn, a festive children’s story with all new characters. The story is a few boy named Jack and his toy Dur Pig, who goes missing on Christmas Eve .
- The book is about to be released worldwide on Oct. 12. “The Christmas Pig” is Rowling’s first children’s novel since Harry Potter.
2. PM Modi released 4 books associated with Babasaheb Ambedkar
- PM Narendra Modi has paid tribute to India’s first law minister and therefore the architect of the Indian Constitution Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar on his birth anniversary and released four books supported his life.
- PM Modi has addressed the 95th Annual Meet and National Seminar of Vice-Chancellors of the Association of Indian Universities via video conferencing and launched four books associated with Dr BR Ambedkar, written by Kishor Makwana.
- The four books to be released by the prime minister are Dr Ambedkar Jivan Darshan, Dr Ambedkar Vyakti Darshan, Dr Ambedkar Rashtra Darshan, and Dr Ambedkar Aayam Darshan.
3. Suresh Raina’s memoir ‘Believe’ to release in 2021
- A book titled ‘Believe – What Life and Cricket Taught Me’, the much-awaited Suresh Raina autobiography is about to hit the bookstands in May 2021. The book is Co-authored by Raina and sports author Bharat Sundaresan.
4. A book titled exam warriors updated version released by PM Modi
- The updated version of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s book named ‘Exam Warriors’ was launched.
- The book gives out various suggestions to both students and fogeys to affect the examination pressure and stress.
5. PM Modi to release Hindi version of ‘Odisha Itihaas’ by Dr Harekrushna Mahtab
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi will release the Hindi translation of the book ‘Odisha Itihaas’, written by Utkal Keshari Harekrushna Mahtab, on 9th April at the Ambedkar International Center.
- A book titled ‘Manohar Parrikar: Brilliant Mind, Simple Life’ by Nitin Gokhale
- A new book titled ‘Manohar Parrikar: Brilliant Mind, Simple Life’authored by Nitin Gokhale was released.
- It is an effort to capture Parrikar’s persona — the person , the politician and therefore the patriot.
Sports Related Current Affairs 2021 for WBCS Exam
- Tamil Nadu’s Arjun Kalyan becomes 68th Indian Grandmaster
- Tamil Nadu’s, Arjun Kalyan became India’s 68th Chess Grandmaster when he crossed the 2500 ELO mark after beating Dragan Kosic within the fifth round of GM Round Robin “Rujna Zore-3” in Serbia.
- Arjun is coached by IM Saravanan and Ukrainian GM Aleksandr Goloshchapov and commenced playing chess at the age of nine and got his FIDE rating a year later. Viswanathan Anand became the country’s first Grandmaster, in 1988.
2. Chanu Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Tokyo Olympic
- Mirabai has the world record of 119kg in clean and jerk at the 2021 Asian Weightlifting Championships. The lone Indian weightlifter in Tokyo roared back to form with world championships gold in 2017 and Commonwealth Games gold in 2018.
3. Wisden Award 2021 announced
- To perpetuate the 50th anniversary of the primary One-Day International, five ODI cricketers of the last decade are listed in Wisden Almanack’s 2021 edition.
- One cricketer has been selected from each decade between 1971 and 2021, with the Indian captain been granted the award for the 2010s.
4. List of winners:
- India captain Virat Kohli Wisden Almanack’s ODI player of the 2010s.
- Sachin Tendulkar is that the ODI Cricketer of the 1990s
- Kapil Dev was named because the ODI Cricketer for the 1980s.
- England all-rounder Ben Stokes is ‘Leading Cricketer of the Year’.
- Australia’s Beth Mooney is ‘Leading Women’s Cricketer within the World’.
- West Indies all-rounder Kieron Pollard was adjudged the ‘Leading T20 Cricketer within the World’
- Meanwhile, Jason Holder, Mohammed Rizwan, Dom Sibley, Zak Crawley, and Darren Stevens are awarded the Wisden Cricketers of the Year 2021.
Current Affairs for WBCS 2021 Pdf Download
You can download 100+ Important Current Affairs for WBCS Exam 2021 in Pdf,
- File Name: Current Affairs for WBCS 2021 Pdf
- Format: PDF File
- Total Page: 17
- Download from: Google Drive
|Current Affairs for WBCS 2021 Pdf Download||Download here|
|Monthly Current Affairs 2021 Pdf Download||Download here|
|5000+ SSC GK Question with Answer 2021 Pdf Download||Download here|
Recommended for You:
Current affairs Quiz 2021
Play Latest current Affairs Quiz for Besic Knowlege and Exam Preparation.
6 thoughts on “[PDF] 100+ Important Current Affairs for WBCS Exam 2021 Pdf Download”
Piee oof writing wrikting is also a fun, if you be acquainted with then you can write otherwise it is
complex to write. https://Casinoslotsapprealmoney.tumblr.com/casino%20slots%20app%20real%20money