NEET UG 2021 Exam Update: Exam will started on 12 September, registration begins tomorrow at nta.ac.in, Know how to apply for NEET 2021 with Full Registration Process.
After a long wait, the date of the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, Mr. Dharmendra Pradhan (Newly appointed Education Minister) finally declared, The Neet 2021 will be held on 12 July.
NEET 2021 Exam Updates
Dharmendra Pradhan, the newly appointed Education Minister, has announced that the NEET UG 2021 are going to be conducted on 12 September. during a tweet, Pradhan also shared that the appliance process for the doorway test will begin from 13 July, 5 P.M, on the official website of the National Testing Agency (NTA) nta.ac.in.
The tweet reads, “The NEET (UG) 2021 are going to be persisted 12th September 2021 across the country following COVID-19 protocols. the appliance process will begin from 5 pm tomorrow through the NTA website(s)”.
How To Apply NEET 2021? – Full Process
Here we’ve mentioned complete procedure about the NEET 2021 application form:
- Visit the official website (link are going to be mentioned above).
- Click on the ‘New registration’ tab.
- Fill basic details within the form i.e. date of birth, category, mobile number etc.
- Now login using login credentials i.e. application number and password.
- Fill exam center preference. you’ll need to fill 3 exam centers as per your preferences.
- Fill asked details carefully including academic details, personal, and other.
- After that upload the specified documents i.e. photograph, signature, left thumb impression and 10th mark sheet etc.
- Make payment of the fee through online mode.
- Now click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Recheck and verify all the small print .
- Take printout of the confirmation page and keep it safe for future refences.
Know about NEET 2021 Application Form
Here we’ve mentioned details about NEET 2021 application form:
- Application form are going to be made available through online mode only. Any offline facility won’t be provided to use for NEET 2021.
- Candidates are going to be ready to fill their form from the month of July 2021.
- Candidate are going to be ready to fill just one application as submission of multiple form will get rejected by the authorities.
- Fill complete details carefully in application including education, personal, communication, etc.
- Students need to upload required scanned documents in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Last date of application submission are going to be till last week of July 2021.
- In case of uploading of incorrect images or details, students are going to be ready to make correction during the correction period. The correction window will open after the last date of form submission.
- Candidates will need to fill any four cities as per their preferences for examination centre.
- There will be no got to send any hardcopy of the appliance form to the authority.
- Candidates are advised to don’t forget to require printout of the filled form .
While students can apply for the neet exam from their computers, they will also visit a standard Service Centre and complete the method at a minimum cost.
Those candidates who find it difficult to use for NEET thanks to various reasons can visit the Common Service Centres. “In areas where candidates find it difficult to submit online applications thanks to various constraints, the services of Common Services Centre, under the Digital India initiatives could also be utilised,” reads a politician statement on NTA’s website.
- Neet Previous Question Paper with Solution Pdf Free Download
- JEXPO Previous Year Question Papers Download Bengali & English
- 500+ Best Indian Economy 2021 gk questions and answers PDF Download
- Best Explanation about 5g network with Good & bad effects – Ultimate Guide
Documents required for NEET 2021 registration:
- Scanned image of passport size photograph (between 10 to 200 kb).
- Scanned image of signature (between 4 to 30 kb).
- Scanned image of left thumb impression (in case if left thumb being unavailable, right thumb impression are often used and file size should be in between 10 to 50 kb)
- Image of 10th class certificate (between 100 to 300 kb).
- Image of post card size photograph (between 50 to 300 kb).
Application fee are going to be remitted by the candidates through online mode only.
Candidates pays online fee using debit card/ credit card/ net banking and UPI or PAYTM.
Fee through any offline mode won’t be accepted.
|General Category (UR)||Rs. 1500|
|General EWS, OBC (NCL)||Rs. 1400|
|ST/ SC/ PWD/ Transgender||Rs. 800|
Note: Application fee is non-refundable.
How To Apply For NEET 2021 From CSC’s
- Visit the closest Common Service Centre. Usually, the timings are between 9:30 am and 6 pm
- Meet the Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE) and ask him/her to fill your NEET 2021 form
- Provide the small print required for filling the NEET 2021 form
- Pay the NEET 2021 application fee, submit the shape .
- Pay the VLE for the support provided at the Common Service Centre
NEET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the subsequent NEET eligibility criteria to use for the examination:
- Nationality: Indian/ NRIs/ OCIs/ PIOs and foreign national candidates are going to be eligibility to use .
- Age Limit: Candidates shouldn’t be but 17 years as on 31st December 2021. Upper regulation are going to be 25 years.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must have passed their 12th with subjects i.e. physics, chemistry, biology/ biotechnology and English.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must have passed with 50% marks (45% for PH and 40% for SC/ ST) in their qualifying examination.
How can I apply for NEET 2021 exam?
You will be able to apply for NEET 2021 only through online mode.
I have made mistakes while uploading image and entering details on NEET Exam. Can i edit the application?
Yes, you will be able to edit the details of application and upload correct images during the correction period only.
Can I submit the NEET 2021 application fee through offline mode?
No, you can pay NEET application fee through online mode only.
How will i get to know that my application form is submitted successfully?
You will get a SMS or email at your registered post id and telephone number regarding the successful submission of form. Also after submission you’ll be redirected to confirmation page.