General knowledge is a complex subject for many people. Most people know the answers to simple questions but can’t answer questions that are a little more difficult. This article will be looking at different simple questions and provide the answers.
Our brain is a complex network of neurons that performs billions of operations every second. These neurons communicate with one another by way of electrochemical signals. General knowledge questions are a great way to keep your brain sharp and help you learn more about the world around you. Here is a list of simple general knowledge questions and answers.
General knowledge questions form an integral part of our day-to-day lives. These are simply general knowledge questions and answers that will take your general knowledge to the next level. Here we have compiled a list of simple general knowledge questions.
General knowledge questions are often fun, especially if you are in a game show. However, knowing the answers to these questions can help you learn how the world works. You will be able to make better decisions with an understanding of the world around you. This article will give you a great set of general knowledge questions and answers.
Following 50+Simple General Knowledge Questions With Answers 2023
General Knowledge is an essential part of every person’s life. It can help you to become a better talker and a more confident person. It can also help you to become a better thinker, as the more you know about different topics the more flexible your thinking becomes. General Knowledge can also be useful for a business, as it can help you to think on your feet and to be more creative.
General knowledge is something that many people want to learn but don’t know the best way to go about doing it. There are plenty of websites out there with general knowledge but they each focus on different aspects. This list looks at different sources of general wisdom and gives a simple overview of what they are.
Simple General Knowledge Questions 2023
1. Which animal is known as the ‘Ship of the Desert”?
2. How many days are there in a week?
Ans. 7 days
3. How many hours are there in a day?
Ans. 24 hours
4. How many letters are there in the English alphabet?
Ans. 26 letters
5. Rainbow consist of how many colors?
Ans. 7 colors
6. How many days are there in a year?
Ans. 365 days (not a leap year)
7. How many minutes are there in an hour?
Ans. 60 minutes
8. How many seconds are there in a minute?
Ans. 60 seconds
9. How many seconds make one hour?
Ans. 3600 seconds
10. Baby frog is known as…….
11. Name the biggest continent in the world?
12. How many continents are there in the world?
Ans. 7 continents
13. Name the primary colors?
Ans. Red, Yellow, and Blue
14. Which is the smallest month of the year?
15. Name the house made of ice?
GK Quiz for Class 5: True and False
- At 100 degrees Celcius water boils.
- AM stands for Ante Meridian and PM stands for Post Meridiem.
Ans. False (AM stands for Ante Meridiem)
- Mount Vesuvius is located in Italy.
- Ablutophobia is the fear of bathing.
- Mangifera Index is the scientific name of Mango?
Ans. False ( The scientific name of Mango is Mangifera Indica).
- Water in plants is transported by phloem.
Ans. False (Xylem)
- Onion is a modified form of roots.
Ans. False (Stem)
- Wright Brothers invented the Airplane.
- World No Tobacco Day is observed on 4 December.
Ans. False (31 May)
- In January 1915, Mahatma Gandhi returned to India from South Africa.
- PV Sindhu is associated with Badminton sport.
- William Shakespeare wrote Romeo and Juliet.
- Node is the part of the stem where the leaf is attached.
- The scientific study of an earthquake is known as Seismology.
- Citric Acid is present in Lemon,
- India participates in Commonwealth Games
- Tea is the famous crop of Assam
- Ganga river falls in the Bay of Bengal
General Knowledge Questions With Answers 2023
1. What is the standard taste of the water?
Answer: Water is tasteless
2. Which is the tallest mountain in the world?
Answer: Mount Everest
3. Which country is called the land of the rising sun?
4. Which is the fastest animal on the land?
5. Who is the inventor of electricity?
Answer: Benjamin Franklin
6. Which continent is known as the ‘Dark’ continent?
7. Which planet is known as the Red Planet?
8. Which is the tallest animal on the earth?
9. Which is the most sensitive organ in our body?
10. Which two parts of the body continue to grow for your entire life?
Answer: Nose and Ears
11. The largest ‘Democracy’ in the world?
12. Which is the largest ocean in the world?
Answer: Pacific Ocean
13. Which is the instrument used to measure Blood pressure?
14. How many years are there in a century?
Answer: One Hundred
15. Which is the largest country in the world?
Answer: Russia (By area)
Helpful General Knowledge Questions
Q1. Which is the coldest location on earth?
Answer: East Antarctica
Q2. Which is the highest peak in India?
Answer: Mount Everest.
Q3. The second-highest peak in India?
Answer: Mount K2.
Q4. Which is the continent with the most number of countries?
Q5. Which is the country with the most people?
Q6. Which is the fastest animal on land?
Q7. Which is the first biosphere reserve in India?
Answer: Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve.
Q8. Which is the first element on the periodic table of elements?
Q9. Which is the largest state of India?
Q10. Which is the hardest substance available on earth?
Q11. Who was the first to discover India?
Answer: Vasco da Gama
Q12. Who is known as the “Iron Man” of India?
Answer: Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
Q13. What is the Capital of India?
Answer: New Delhi
Q14. Which state is also known as the “fruit bowl” of India?
Answer: Himachal Pradesh
Q15. Which is the national sport of India?
Q16. Which state is also known as the “land of rising sun”?
Answer: Arunachal Pradesh
Q17. Where is the Taj Mahal located?
Q18. Which Indian state has the smallest coastline?
Q19. What is the national heritage animal of India?
Q20 . In which state is the International Kite Festival celebrated?
General Knowledge Questions
1. What is the most popular sport throughout the world?
2. How many cards are there in a complete pack of cards?
3. What is the place where books are kept called?
4. How many planets are there in our solar system?
5. How many digits are there in Mathematics?
6. What is the 15th letter of the English alphabet?
7. What was the occupation or job of the following famous people: Leonardo da Vinci, Pablo Picasso, Vincent Van Gogh?
8. Which of the following birds is known for its intelligence?
9. Which one is not amongst the Seven Wonders of the World?
A. Mecca Madina
B. Statue of Liberty
C. Taj Mahal
D. The Great Wall of China
Answer: Mecca Madina
10. Can you name the country from where Parmesan cheese comes?