Union Bank Recruitment 2021 – 347 Manager Posts, Apply Online links are now available. Get Union Bank recruitment 2021 details from this page now. The Union Bank of India has invited eligible people to use online for positions as Managers, Senior Managers, and Assistant Managers in several divisions.
- Union Bank of India Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Eligibility Criteria of Union Bank of India Recruitment 2021
- Examination Centres List of Union Bank of India Recruitment 2021:
- Important Dates of Union Bank of India Recruitment 2021:
- How to Apply Online for Union Bank Recruitment 2021
- How to fill Union Bank form 2021
- Post Details of Union Bank of India Recruitment 2021
- Important Links for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2021
- Union Bank Vacancy 2021
- Union Bank Recuitment Job Profile 2021
Here were some basic details about Union Bank of India Recruitment 2021,
- Name of the Post: Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Online Form 2021
- Post Date: 12-08-2021
- End Date of Registration: 03/09/2021
- Total Vacancy: 347
Union Bank of India has given a notification for the recruitment Specialist Officer (Senior Manager, Manager, Assistant Manager & Other) vacancies for the project 2021-22. Those Candidates who have an interest in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Eligibility Criteria of Union Bank of India Recruitment 2021
Application is often made just for one among the subsequent posts and therefore the applicants intending
to apply should make sure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria specified herein below before applying.
Nationality / Citizenship:
An applicant must either be –
- A citizen of India,
- A topic of Nepal,
- A subject of Bhutan,
- A Tibetan refugee who migrated to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India,
- An individual of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan / Burma / Sri Lanka / East African countries of Kenya / Uganda / the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar) / Zambia / Malawi / Zaire / Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii) / (iii) / (iv) or (v) above shall be an individual in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the govt of India before the date of this notification.
- Minimum: 25years
- Maximum: 40 years
B.E/B.Tech. Degree in engineering from a University recognized by Govt. of India/Approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.
Minimum 3 years of Experience in Construction/Maintenance of multistoried Commercial/Residential Buildings in Govt./Semi Govt. Dept. or institutions /Public Sector Undertakings /Listed corporate or its group companies.
Note: Here I’m provide besic eligibility criteria, for complete information kindly download the Recruitment Notice, that I’m provide bellow.
Examination Centres List of Union Bank of India Recruitment 2021:
The Online Examination, if conducted, could also be tentatively persisted 09.10.2021 at the
(a) Delhi NCR (b) Chandigarh (c) Lucknow (d) Kolkata (e) Patna (f) Bhubaneshwar (g) Hyderabad (h) Bengaluru (i) Chennai (j) Bhopal (k) Mumbai/NaviMumbai/Greater Mumbai/Thane (l) Ahmedabad.
Important Dates of Union Bank of India Recruitment 2021:
- Start Date for payment of fee/ intimation charges & submitting the web application: 12-08-2021
- Last Date to payment of fees/ intimation charges & submitting the web application: 03-09-2021
- Last date for printing your application: 18-09-2021
- Tentative Dates for Online Exam: 09-10-2021
How to Apply Online for Union Bank Recruitment 2021
In addition to other stages, the choice process may involve a web Examination, conference (if one is conducted), and private Interviews, counting on the number of applications or eligible applicants.
- Visit unionbankofindia.co.in to find out more about the Union Bank of India.
- Select ‘see current Recruitment’ from the menu within the ‘Recruitment’ section.
- Click the ‘APPLY’ button for the ‘UNION BANK RECRUITMENT PROJECT 2021-22 (SPECIALIST OFFICERS)’.
- To proceed with the appliance process, create an account on the IBPS website.
- Select employment and fill out the appliance.
- Submit the appliance form after paying the appliance fee.
- After downloading the shape, print it out for future reference.
How to fill Union Bank form 2021
- For further information, go to www.unionbankofindia.co.in, the official website of the Union Bank of India.
- Scroll right down to rock bottom of the page and choose the choice for recruitment.
- attend the Apply web page to use online.
- Fill in your name, contact information, and email address on the registration form.
- Upload your picture and signature, also as any additional documents that are required.
- Once you’ve finished the registration procedure, you’ll got to pay the appliance fee.
- For future reference, keep a physical copy of the document.
Post Details of Union Bank of India Recruitment 2021
Important Links for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2021
|Download Recruitment Notice||Download now|
|Apply Online for Union Bank Recruitment 2021||Click here|
|Find More Jobs||Visit here|
Union Bank Vacancy 2021
Here may be a list of the roles that UBI Recruitment 2021 has started. Assistant and senior managers and forex and technical subject managers are among the roles available. Architect, manager, manager, risk manager, engineer, and other jobs also are available. Candidates should be told that the age requirement for applying varies per job. It should be between 20 and 40 years old, but neither too young nor too old. Below are important dates also as information on the way to apply for the roles.
- the aim of this recruitment drive is to fill 347 vacant jobs.
- There are 60 jobs available for Senior Manager (Risk).
- Manager (Risk): There are 60 openings for this job.
- There are 7 jobs available for Manager (Architect).
- Seven jobs are available as a Manager (Civil Engineer).
- there’s only one job open for a manager (printing technologist).
- There are two jobs available for Manager (Electrical Engineer).
- There are 14 jobs available for Manager (Chartered Accountant).
- Manager (Forex): There are 50 openings for this job.
- There are 120 vacancies for Assistant Manager (Forex).
- Assistant Managers are needed for 26 positions (Technical Officers).
Union Bank Recuitment Job Profile 2021
Remember after the web application has been submitted, no changes to the category are going to be allowed, and therefore the result is going to be processed following the category that’s been laid out in the web application, subject to any applicable guidelines given by the govt of India or the Bank during this regard, as appropriate.
A request for a candidate’s candidacy to be evaluated during a category aside from the one that the applicant has applied is going to be ignored.
- latest GK Questions with Answers in English Pdf Free Download
- Unique Business Ideas for Startup in India
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana Scheme (PMJAY) Apply Online
Note: All information that I provide about Union Bank Recruitments 2021, Kindly download the Recruitment Notice before appliying for this Job. Thank You