WB Post-Matric Scholarship 2021-22: The government of West Bengal providing OASIS Scholarship 2021 for SC, ST, and OBC students, who are currently studying from class 9th to Postgraduate course. to assist students financially for his or her higher studies, the Backward Classes Welfare Department of West Bengal providing this Scholarship.
West Bengal Post Matric Scholarship for SC/ ST/ OBC is supposed for the domiciled students studying post-matriculation of West Bengal. West Bengal Post Matric Scholarship for SC/ ST/ OBC is that the post-matric scholarship for West Bengal under Backward Classes Welfare Dept.
Students pursuing studies of sophistication from 11th to post-graduation level can apply for this scholarship scheme. West Bengal Post Matric Scholarship for SC/ ST/ OBC aims to supply financial assistance to the scholars belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC category.
- Information Chart for WB Post-Matric Scholarship 2021-22
- West Bengal Post-Matric Scholarship 2021-22 Eligibility Criteria
- WB Post-Matric Scholarship 2021 – 22 Amout Details
- WB Post-Matric Scholarship 2021-2022 Online Application Process for SC/ST/OBC
- Step 1> Student Registration
- Step 2> Choose District for Application
- Step 3> Enter Caste Certificate Details
- Step 4> Update Basic Details
- Step 5> Acknowledgment Download
- Step 5> Login to the Scholarship Portal
- Syep 6> Fill the appliance Form
- Step 7> Add Bank Account Details
- Step 8> Download & Print the appliance
- Step 9> Submit the appliance Form
- Documents Required For Apply Post-Matric Scholarship West Bengal
- How to Check SC/ST/OBC WB Post-Matric Scholarship 2021-2022 Application Status?
- How to Renewal West Bengal SC, ST, OBC Scholarship Online
- FAQs for West Bengal Class 10, 11, 12 SC/ST/OBC Students Post-Matric Scholarship 2021-22
Students who are belonging to SC, ST, and OBC category and currently studying in HS, UG, PG, Medical, Engineering, Pharmacy, B.Ed, M.Ed, Diploma, PTTI, Nursing, B.V.Sc, LLB courses, can apply Online for WB Oasis Scholarship 2021.
Information Chart for WB Post-Matric Scholarship 2021-22
|Scholarship Name||West Bengal OASIS Scholarship|
|Providing Authority||West Bengal BCW Department|
|Eligible Courses||HS, UG, PG, Medical, Engineering, Pharmacy, B.Ed, M.Ed, Diploma, PTTI, Nursing, B.V.Sc, LLB|
|Application Start (Fresh/Renewal)||June 2021|
|Application Last Date||15th February 2022|
|Annual Family Income||Maximum Rs. 2.5 lakh per year|
West Bengal Post-Matric Scholarship 2021-22 Eligibility Criteria
Here, we are mentioning the eligibility conditions for West Bengal Post-Matric Scholarship for SC/ ST/ OBC within the below:
- To be eligible for this scholarship, firstly students must belong to West Bengal state.
- Only SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates can avail this scholarship.
- Students studying class 11th, class 12th, graduation, and post-graduation are going to be eligible to use .
- The family income of the applicant shouldn’t be quite INR 2,00,000 to 2,50,000 once a year within the case of the SC/ STcategory and INR 1,00,000 within the case of the OBC category.
WB Post-Matric Scholarship 2021 – 22 Amout Details
The government of West Bengal providing OASIS Scholarship 2021 for SC, ST, and OBC Students for his or her education. Candidates are going to be selected for this scholarship on the idea of their economic condition and merit. Eligible Candidates will receive the subsequent scholarship amount directly on their checking account.
For Class IX & X Students (Pre-Matric)
■ Pre-Matric Class 9th and 10th Day Scholar Candidates will receive Rs. 150 per month and Hosteller will receive Rs. 750 per month for 10 months because of the scholarship amount.
■ Pre-Matric Adhoc grant for Day-Scholars Rs. 750 and Hosteller Rs. 1000 per annum.
For UG & PG Students (Post-Matric)
- Post Matric Engineering / Medical / B.Sc (Agriculture) / LLM / M.Phil / PhD candidates will receive Rs. 1200 (for Hosteller) or Rs. 550 (for Day Scholar) per month.
- Post Matric B.Sc Nursing / B.Pharm / LLB / Postgraduate / Hotel Management students will receive Rs. 820 (for HS teller) or Rs. 530 (for Day Scholar) per month on the checking account.
- Post Matric Scholarship for Undergraduate (Honours) students will receive Rs 750 (for Hosteller) or Rs. 300 (for Day Scholar) per month.
For Diploma Students (Post-Matric)
- Students who are currently studying in Polytechnics / ITI / Class 11 or 12th will receive Rs. 750 (for Hosteller) or Rs. 230 (for Day Scholar) because of the scholarship amount per month.
WB Post-Matric Scholarship 2021-2022 Online Application Process for SC/ST/OBC
The application for WB Post-Matric Scholarship 2021-22 is going to be done through the web website. Learn all the steps about the way to apply online easily for this Scholarship for SC ST OBC students.
Step 1> Student Registration
At first, you’ve got to go to the official OASIS Scholarship Application Portal, www.oasis.gov.in then click on the Student’s Registration link thereon website. By this process, you’ll apply as a Fresh candidate for this SC, ST, OBC Scholarship.
Step 2> Choose District for Application
Now choose the District from the list, where your Institution is found. Students, who are currently studying outside West Bengal, they’re going to choose the district of their permanent address. Your OASIS Scholarship 2021 Online Application will continue from that district’s server.
Step 3> Enter Caste Certificate Details
Now you’ve got to enter your Name, Father’s Name & Computerised Caste Certificate (Manual Certificate won’t accept) Number. Now click on the Submit button. consistent with your Caste Certificate details, you’ve got to verify your application details.
Step 4> Update Basic Details
On the subsequent page, you’ve got to update your Date of Birth, Sub-Caste, Current Institution Name, telephone number & Email. you’ve got to also upload Scanned Photograph on this page. Now Submit this page to finish your OASIS Scholarship Fresh Registration.
Step 5> Acknowledgment Download
A computer-generated Acknowledgement Slip is going to be able to download, reserve it to the pc and print it out. This pdf file will contain the applicant’s User ID and Password for future login. Keep this Acknowledgement copy carefully it’ll require repeatedly for apply OASIS Scholarship.
Step 5> Login to the Scholarship Portal
Now again visit the www.oasis.gov.in website and click on on the REGISTERED STUDENT’S LOGIN link. Enter your User ID, Password, and District (which are mentioned on the downloaded Acknowledgement Page). Click on the Login button.
Syep 6> Fill the appliance Form
After successful login, you’ve got to finish the remaining steps on the appliance form. Click on the Further Details button and fill in all the specified information and reserve it. you’ve got to feature your communication address, Institution details, and other important information.
Step 7> Add Bank Account Details
Now enter your checking account information (Bank Name, Account number, IFSC code, MICR code) on which you’ll receive the scholarship amount. Then click on the Verify and Lock option. Once you lock your details, you can’t edit it anymore.
Step 8> Download & Print the appliance
Click on the Print Application button and download the pdf and take print it out. it’ll be a filled form with all the small print. The Printed form will contain all the small print information, which you filled in at the time of the Online Application.
Now check in the printed form and fasten these following documents with it,
- Paste a stamp size photograph on the appliance Form
- Attested Copy of Caste Certificate
- Attested Copy of Marksheet of the last Examination.
- Copy of the primary page of Bank Passbook.
Step 9> Submit the appliance Form
After completing these steps of OASIS Scholarship 2021, you’ve got to submit the appliance form to your concerned BDO Office (for Block Area). PO cum DWO / DWO (for Municipality and Corporation area) on or before February 2022.
Documents Required For Apply Post-Matric Scholarship West Bengal
- Photocopy of Aadhaar card
- Photocopy of bank passbook containing account number and IFSC details
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
How to Check SC/ST/OBC WB Post-Matric Scholarship 2021-2022 Application Status?
Learn how to see your OASIS Scholarship 2021 application status online. Follow the steps to see West Bengal SC, ST, and OBC scholarship Application Status.
- Step-1: Initially visit the OASIS Scholarship Online Application Portal, www.oasis.gov.in then click on the Track Application button.
- Step-2: Enter your Application Serial Number/User ID and application session.
- Step-3: Now, click on the Check Status button. you’ll easily view your OASIS Scholarship application status.
- GATE 2022 Online Registration Process, Application form, Last Date
- GK Questions with Answers in English Pdf Download 2021
- PM Garib Kalyan Yojana 2021 Online Registration, Eligibility
- Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Updates & Application Form 2021 Pdf
How to Renewal West Bengal SC, ST, OBC Scholarship Online
Renew Application of West Bengal SC, ST, OBC Scholarship is going to be done Online. Follow the below steps to renew your scholarship application provided by West Bengal Backward Classes Welfare Department. Know all the steps for WB OASIS Scholarship Renewal Online Application 2021-22.
- Initially visit the OASIS official website, www.oasis.gov.in and click on on the RENEW SCHOLARSHIP button.
- Now enter your User ID, Password and applied District, click on the Login button.
- Check your all details information, which you already provided within the previous year. If you would like to update any info, just update and reserve it .
- Now click on the RENEW APPLICATION then click on the Renew and Lock Application button. Download the Acknowledgement Copy, print it out.
- Singed the Acknowledgement copy and submit it to the concerned authority at BDO office or Municipality Office.
After successful verification of all the documents for both Fresh and Renewal candidates, the scholarship amount is going to be credited to the checking account. it’ll take approx 6 to eight months.
Important Links for West Bengal Post-Matric Scholarship
FAQs for West Bengal Class 10, 11, 12 SC/ST/OBC Students Post-Matric Scholarship 2021-22
What is the last date for West Bengal OASIS Scholarship Renewal 2021?
There is no fixed date for WB OASIS Scholarship renewal 2021. But try to renew your scholarship within December 2021.
Does Nursing students apply for WB OAISS Scholarship?
Yes, nursing students in West Bengal can apply for West Bengal OASIS Scholarship.
How to Apply for Post-Matric Scholarship West Bengal 2021?
Following are some of the steps to apply for a Post-Matric Scholarship for SC/ ST/ OBC students:
- The application form will be invited through online mode.
- To apply online, students have to visit oasis.gov.in
- Browse the scholarship 2021 link and afterward click on post-matric scholarship.
- Now, fill in all the necessary details.
- Upload all the relevant documents required in the application form.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Applicants must take the printout of the confirmation page for further correspondence.
What is the WB OASIS Scholarship Helpline Number?
Students can call the present telephone number, 8420023311, and asked their related queries about this scholarship scheme. you’ll also visit your BDO/SDO office for further help regarding this scholarship.
Does General students can apply for WB Post-Matric Scholarship?
No, General students cannot apply. Only SC, ST & OBC students can apply for this scholarship.