S E P T E M B E R, 2022
1. India has over 300,000 mosques and over 2 million Hindu temples.
2. India was the first country to mine diamonds.
3. Holi is much more than a colorful powder festival.
4. India introduced the number-pi, zero, algebra and trigonometry.
5. World’s Highest Cricket Ground, Dharmashala Himachal Pradesh.
6. India introduced to soap and shampoo to the world.
7. India is extremely linguistically rich and has 122 main languages.
8. Snakes and Graduations board game has its roots in India.
9. India is the home to further than 30 UNESCO spots.
10. The Only Country With a Bill of Rights for Cows.